The-Homo-Flash-BrosThe-Homo-Flash-Bros

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

illwillpenis &amp;lt;3s bananas illwillpenis <3s bananas

Well if it isn't illwillpenis

It's been about 4 years maybe since I last seen one of your flash movies? I've been gone and I'm thinking of making flash here again with my brother

Sexy flash as always.

Homoflashbros and Piconjo <3 j00.

illwillpenis responds:

Thanks, good to see you again HFB <3

Todd &amp;amp; Dan - MMORPG Todd & Dan - MMORPG

Don't know about the rest of you but...

I had an erection to it. Nice Characters. I love you Anti Clock Clock. Be a true friend by responding, or I'll eat your children.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

I r tehz a smexuh man can j00 teach me?

Hey Jo, I haven't seen you around and I just logged on Newgrounds and I saw this on the front page. Wonderfull drawings. Really Impressive. Hope things are going alright with you. You don't seem to answer E-mail or anything I try to use to contact you. Maybe a review would help? I don't know. But this flash was Sexy. Hardcore and any other multiple ADJs' I use. Hope you're doing just fine and great job.

-Damain

omg4cali omg4cali

Teh smecks!

OMGOMOGOMGOMGOMGOGM I R S0 RANDY TO THSI RIGHT NOW I'M LIKE FWAPPING TO IT KAY?

-Damain

Retard Cola! Retard Cola!

And you think our flashes suck?

Using pictures and converting them to symbols don't count. By the way you stole a joke I saw on TV. Nice try plagerist.

Cold October Day Cold October Day

ONE WORD AWSOMENESS.

I liked your FBF. It was nice and random but also had a good song to it. The name Cold October Sounded cool too. I <3 it and I WILL 10103832378965470964 IT right now.

Later
Dylon (Sorry if I spelt your name wrong Shaun knows you more than me)

SuperSniperRed responds:

Thank you HFB! <3 SSR.

Frustration1 Frustration1

This is Royce.

Well the song. But then again I don't care for korn But it was a alright animation.

FireHound responds:

hehe

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

Nice camera angels!

I liked the whole perspective of it. The Fighting was good too. You just need to learn how to draw. Good job!

ACC -ScreenSaversVacation ACC -ScreenSaversVacation

ROFLLAMO

Good one. I <3 it.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

I actually got a little bit of a laugh.

A new twist to LF's style but as I have noticed the animation is done by NALO. The movie is way to short and still in my basic opinion deservs somewhat a front page. I liked the art style for some charaters, Like Otacon and Liquid also the Girl. The animation was tweens and was absolutely horrible. The guns were drawn cool but not good enough in preportion. Not only that, but there were scenes where I thought the movement was suppost to go somewhere but didn't maybe too lazy to correct most errors. As for the pre-loader, that looked easy to make; BUT YOU STILL NEEDED HELP FOR THAT? I don't know why you did. That pre-loader looks easy to create. As weird as this movie is. It's a shit load better than your One Ring series. However the animation isn't done by LF. It's done by NALO. A bunch of people think it might be Legendary Frog but it's NALO in the animation. All of the movements were tweens which made me mad. If you hagve the art why not try to make it as realistic as possible? The blinking was a glitch I think. Or a joke. You made them way too fast. Also they didn't meet with the bottem of the eye where the lid was suppost to meet.